Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Android and iPad GTD apps Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android and iPad GTD apps

I've just purchased an Android phone (HTC Desire) and I've also won a Wifi iPad in a competition. I would like to implement my GTD system using tools that work on both platforms. Does anyone know of an iPad App and Android App that are compatible i.e. any updates i make on the iPad App will appear on the Android App?

Thanks

Frank

Dropbox?

Dropbox is probably your best bet. It also has the advantage of syncing across all of your computers as well. You would need GoodReader or some other program on the iPad to move files to your Dropbox. But that's probably your best bet - Dropbox for iPad and Dropbox for Android.

Comment

I suggest investigating both Google apps and Toodledo as both are web-based. One Android App that syncs well with Toodledo is Got To Do, and you could access Toodledo on your iPad as it is web-based. Google Calendar can be synced with iCal, as well.

Comment

Springpadit.com

Have you looked at Springpad (http://springpadit.com)? Not only is there an iPad and Android app, there's also a web app - and all data is synced through the cloud.

(Full disclosure - I'm a Springpad co-founder; feedback and input welcome)

Comment

Jeff--

THANK YOU for mentioning that you are the co-founder. We really appreciate that kind of open communication.

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by jeffjaner View Post
            Have you looked at Springpad (http://springpadit.com)? Not only is there an iPad and Android app, there's also a web app - and all data is synced through the cloud.
            Iv been using it recently on android, its not replacing my full system, but I find it great for shopping lists and ad-hoc lists I just need to keep for a short while.

Cept the barcode scanner didnt work for me. Il file a bug report in due course (assuming there is a mechanism to do so)

Comment

Working...
            X