Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The David Allen Company Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The David Allen Company

It's always interesting ordering something from people who represent themselves as whizzes at running a business.

I recently received my GTD Fast tapes. The plastic case in which all the separate cassettes are stored was torn and falling apart. So I called The David Allen Co. and left a message. Some bright cheerful person called me back and said they'd ship out another. I just received it.

So, just in case you thought that DA's company might be a disorganized, unpleasant mess , I can tell you from my little glimpse of it that it appears to be well run.

Thanks.

Yes , every contact that I've had with Davidco for product purchases has been pleasant , professional and prompt. They were even quick to refund my money when I wasn't pleased with the first version of the add-in .

I've since purchased it again since the major improvements were made.

Comment

Thank you, Everyone...

This is so nice to hear, everyone in the office will be thrilled to hear how happy you were!

Comment

The David Allen Company

My experience has been the same. I've dealt with most of the folks at The David Allen Company -- in person, on the phone, by e-mail, etc. -- and have found them all, without exception, to be wonderful people, very attentive to the needs and interests of their customers. Two of David's Rules of Engagement -- which, I'll admit, I've stolen for my own version of the Rules of Engagement -- are "We think long-term relationships are the best" and "We exceed expectations for service." I think those two principles -- and the buy-in of all the folks there -- explain the great service we get from them. (Think what a difference it would make if more people adopted those two principles.)

Regards,

Randy Stokes

Comment

rules of engagement

I like the concept of rules of engagement and wonder what other rules people have for dealing with clients.

I first came across this idea from the Australian dentist Paddi Lund,
          http//www.paddilund.com

Anybody got any additional rules?

Comment

peaston

I agree, The David Allen Company's customer service is superb. I had some difficulty a little over a year ago ordering something from the Web site. It was resolved quickly, courteously, and effectively.

Comment

Working...
            X