Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook Date Navigator

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Date Navigator

I am a new user of the Outlook GTD add-in. I have one of the pre-set Day/Week/Month/Tasks (GTD) views open, and it does not show the date navigator above the Taskpad (the small calendars). For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the date navigator to show. Can someone help? Thanks a bunch!

Date Navigator

Using your mouse slowly go to the top of the taskview portion of the screen. Your cursor should change from an arrow to what looks like an "=" with a little arrow pointing on the top & bottom. At that point a dark bar _____ should appear. Holding your left mouse button down drag that bar down & you should see some of the months. You can adjust the taskpad from there vertically & horizontally to show 1,2,3, wide etc. or show the whole year & do the opposite of your original issue - showing only the date navigator with no taskpad.

Comment

Outlook Date Navigator

Yeah, I can get the bar to resize, but it won't resize to show the Date Navigator. I can't lower the top of the taskpad.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have the Date Navigator in my other views.

Thanks for the help!

Chip

Comment

Outlook Date Navigator

Oops. I got it. I just wasn't pulling down a full calendar width.

Thanks a ton for the help!

Chip

Comment

Working...
        X