Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Books about personal productivity and sales

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books about personal productivity and sales

Was hoping you all could give me a hand with some research I am doing for a book. I am hitting a dead end, and am amazed at the following fact:

There are very few books that have been written on the subject of personal productivity and sales.

Has anybody come across any? I don't even care if they were good or not. I am trying to compile a list and I am having a very difficult time.

Thanks

one idea

I don't know of any books that specifically cover personal productivity and sales combined. That said, I have seen training materials for particular industries that address time management and sales in the same arena.

One example is a system I saw for insurance agents to track potential leads and possible clients. I believe the system was put out by FC&S but I am not positive.

Perhaps other materials are available for particular types of salespeople to help them address time management or personal productivity.

I would take GTD alone over any of these systems, though!

-JV474

Comment

Hey there Paper Ninja,

I'm doing a webinar on June 17th with one of our directors of business development on "GTD in a Sales Role".

If you sign up for the two-week free trial for GTD Connect you can sign for the webinar on the home page of GTD Connect.

Kelly

Comment

The sales classics (in my opinion):

SPIN Selling, Major Account Sales Strategies (both by Neil Rackham)
        Selling is Dead by Marc Miller

Comment

Working...
        X