Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recurring Appointments in Outlook

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recurring Appointments in Outlook

Can anyone suggest how to see each date for a recurring appointment under the appointments section of GTD for Outlook? Thank you.

When I open up a recurring item, it shows the range like this:

Name:  648c4a80b6440d62bf998d7a1fdeea97.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  29.5 KB

Are you looking for something different than that?

Kelly

Comment

Recurring Appointments in Outlook

I'm sorry; I was not clear. I set up a recurring appointment in Outlook. When I go to Project Central and view the appointment, I only see the first date, not all of them. I need to print a report that will show all the dates of the recurring appointment/event.
      Thank you.

Comment

OK, I think I get your question. You're trying to see recurring appointments through the Project View in the GTD® Outlook® Add-In by Netcentrics? How are you seeing any appointments through Project Central view? My understanding is that view is for Projects and Subprojects only.

Sorry... I might be confusing your question more than helping you!

Kelly

Comment

Add in fault

This is the way it is with the Add-in. It only shows the first date.

Comment

It would be a good improvement for Project Central to have all appointments in the recurring series show in reports, not just the first date.

Comment

The Netcentrics team does often scan these public forums too. But in case they didn't see your note, I passed it along to them. They responded with:

we’ll incorporate this into a list of potential features for a new version.

Comment

Working...
              X