Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Managing consultants

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billjw View Post
    So, even if they think 2D is better than 3D they need to demonstrate that to you, not just go ahead and do it.
    I like that idea - next time they make a suggestion I don't know the impact of, I'll get them to run a test on it before I approve the change.

I'm not sure if it is just government, I used to have these sorts of issues when I was in the private sector. People who do what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, to the agreed quality, seem to be quite rare.

Comment

Have a carrot and a stick always ready.

Originally posted by Suelin23 View Post
      I'm not sure if it is just government, I used to have these sorts of issues when I was in the private sector. People who do what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, to the agreed quality, seem to be quite rare.
      So... You've got two options:
      1. Change all the people that work for you. I do not think it is possible in any organization - people are people.
      2. Accept people with their imperfection, follow up and have a carrot and a stick always ready.

Comment

Working...
      X