Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to combine OmniFocus with work ERP?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to combine OmniFocus with work ERP?

I have OmniFocus on my devices that runs all my projects. At work we were introduced a new task managements system integrated with our ERP and CRM etc we need to use. Now I have two systems, trying to combine. It takes too much time to run both. OmniFocus suits me best. Work system actually holds all the tasks and projects I delegated. Any ideas how to combine the OF with the new system?

Originally posted by Onion View Post
    I have OmniFocus on my devices that runs all my projects. At work we were introduced a new task managements system integrated with our ERP and CRM etc we need to use. Now I have two systems, trying to combine. It takes too much time to run both. OmniFocus suits me best. Work system actually holds all the tasks and projects I delegated. Any ideas how to combine the OF with the new system?
    Put a reminder in OF to look at the delegated projects in the new system periodically. Do the work and otherwise ignore the system.

Comment

Integration myth.

Once upon a time I had a dream. I saw my electronic systems tightly integrated - exchanging data without my intervention or with as little effort as possible. Just Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V (or Command-A, Command-C and Command-V if you can afford it ). Everything worked perfectly and I was no longer needed to run my life...

Then I awoke.

I've realized that I need some manual copying of stuff, actions and project information to rephrase it, think about it and adjust my priorities. It gives me a great feeling of ownership of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by TesTeq View Post
        Once upon a time I had a dream. I saw my electronic systems tightly integrated - exchanging data without my intervention or with as little effort as possible. Just Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V (or Command-A, Command-C and Command-V if you can afford it ). Everything worked perfectly and I was no longer needed to run my life...
        Really funny and so true, Tes.

Comment

Working...
        X