Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GTD in Australia Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTD in Australia

Hi all, I'm based in Sydney and looking to start a group for regular catch ups to further our knowledge and implementation of GTD. Have been doing GTD for a number of years but want to catch up with like minded people!

Would love to see if we could tempt one of the coaches or staff to give a seminar down under. Please contact me if you would like to via this thread. Regards,Fiona

Hi Fiona, I'm down in Melbourne and agree that it would be useful and interesting to have a 'local' GTD group.

One of the problems I have with these forums and a lot of the material on the various GTD sites is that its all very US/Europe focused and some of the information refers to things that just sren't available (or commonly available) in Australia. Of course its completely possible to customise that information to make it relevant locally but it would be great to have the opportunity to discuss with other people in a similar boat.

Comment

I'm in Melbourne too and would be interested in catching up.
      I'm also going to the public webinar this Friday morning, should be good. Glad to see a webinar that is Australia time zone friendly!

Comment

Good to see some aussies on here. I am in Canberra and always interested in hearing about how others use gtd, particularly useful to have some local ideas and input

Comment

GTD Brisbane

I'm in Brisbane, good to see some other Aussies GTDing.

Comment

GTD meetup in Sydney

Happy new year all!

We have our next meetup for GTD Sydney coming up on Jan 28th at 6pm. Love to see GTDers come along! For more info see our link to the event!

http://www.meetup.com/Getting-Things...nts/160236212/

Best wishes, Fiona

Comment

Originally posted by feemac View Post
              Happy new year all!

We have our next meetup for GTD Sydney coming up on Jan 28th at 6pm. Love to see GTDers come along! For more info see our link to the event!

http://www.meetup.com/Getting-Things...nts/160236212/

Best wishes, Fiona
              Hi,

I didn't know this group existed. I've just RSVP'd online although not 100% sure I can make it yet due to work commitments.

Comment

Brisbane based

Hi all, I'm in Brisbane and love that this thread has been started. When David Allen comes to Australia I'll travel if they don't come to Brisbane
                Cass

Comment

GTD Sydney Style

Hi all

We have our next meetup of GTD Sydney Style on Tuesday 25 February where we will be going through an Introduction to the GTD workflow. Venue and other details in the link below. See you then!

http://www.meetup.com/Getting-Things-Done-Sydney-Style/

Regards, Fiona

Comment

Looking forward to meetup

Great work getting the meetup organised.

I have recently relocated to Sydney from London and it will be good to continue learning with others locally.

Comment

Working...
                    X