• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
What's this brainstorming technique called ? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's this brainstorming technique called ?

    I was watching a design interview about the ui design about Google products. There was a slide that they showed briefing that had one word that was a design principle . Then there was a long list of words related to the core design principle. Just wondering if any one knew the actually name of this technique ? It was like a thesaurus.... I'll try to find the video and take a screenshot of that slide.

  • #2
    word association?

    I haven't heard this in the context of brainstorming, but psychologists do something similar and call it "word association" -- though generally they give a list of several words, and elicit only one association to each.


    • #3
      "word association" yup, thats what it looks like from this screenshot.
      Attached Files