Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Logitech IO Personal Digital Pen Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech IO Personal Digital Pen

Does anyone have experience with the Logitech IO Personal Digital Pen? I have always been interested in a better way to capture notes. I still find that pen and paper is the best way to collect data, but then it needs to be typed into eletronic form. Writing into my Palm doesn't cut it, I don't have the cash for a tablet PC and I wouldn't want tocarry one every where. The old Cross Pad was great for the technology of the day (mid 90's). This pen looks promising, although I don't usually write with anything that large.

I'm interested to know the thoughts of anyone who has used one.

It's big and bulky and the paper gets expensive

I've checked this pen out a couple of times. If there's a FranklinCovey store near you, they usually have them in stock so you can get a feel for the size of the pen - it's big.

Also, you have to write on special IO paper which has a metallic grid on it so the pen can establish its x-y coordinates relative to the physical page to reassemble the page electronically when you sync.

I believe there was some integration with OneNote promised a while back so you could capture handwriting and import it into that program. It'd be worth checking the Logitech site to see if that's been done.

I would definitely try this pen before buying it.

Comment

Working...
    X