Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Intro to Project Mgmt Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro to Project Mgmt

My daughter is starting a job that entails setting up conferences. I passed along the GTD concepts and she's getting her feet wet. I wondered if the group had any thoughts on a introductory resource covering this kind of project that is relatively straight-forward but that will have numerous steps & will have several in the planning phase at any given time.

Any thoughts? Thanks

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Project Management is actually pretty darned good (IMHO) for the more formal info needed.

Comment

thanks! many of that series are good... jag

Comment

Re: Intro to Project Mgmt

Originally posted by jay ghee
        My daughter is starting a job that entails setting up conferences. I passed along the GTD concepts and she's getting her feet wet. I wondered if the group had any thoughts on a introductory resource covering this kind of project that is relatively straight-forward but that will have numerous steps & will have several in the planning phase at any given time.

Any thoughts? Thanks
        Try Fergus O'Connell's "Simply Brilliant: the Competitive Advantage of Common Sense". It's written with an easy style, and homes in on the few essential project management principles in a very practical way.

Comment

Working...
        X