Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Integrity Quotes Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrity Quotes

The word of the month for November is going to be Integrity. Anyone have any good quotes on this topic?

Here are a few I found:

“Real integrity stays in place whether the test is adversity or prosperity.”

“Integrity - When you do the right thing even though no one is watching.”

“If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity,
    nothing else matters.”

Appreciate the help!

Not a quote, but a good read

I ran across this article a couple of months ago, and decided it was worth keeping. The focus is on academic integrity, but some of the general statements are enlightening.

http://sja.ucdavis.edu/pdf/WhyInteg.pdf

Comment

Integrity Quotes

"A man of integrity expects to be believed and if he is not he lets time and circumstance prove him right." (Unknown)

Comment

Integrity Quotes

The one I like is supposed to have been going around Hollywood, and I can believe it:

"If you can fake integrity, you've got it made." (!)

Patrick Mayfield

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/PatrickMayfield

Comment

In silence man can most readily preserve his integrity.

(from a fortune cookie)

Comment

Thanks to all for the quotes. These really inspire some thinking, especially the Hollywood one!

Here are a few more:

"Always do right, this will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

"The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity" Zig Ziglar

"Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right" Proverbs 20-11

"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible." Lucille Ball

and finally

"Set your expectations high; find men and women whose integrity and values you respect, get their agreement on a course of action; and give them your ultimate trust." John Fellows Akers (1934) Chairman of IBM

I see a real GTD tie-in there. Appreciate it!

Comment

The full quote is more like

"The key to success is integrity. As soon as you learn how to fake that, you've got it made!"

Comment

Working...
              X