Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What filing cabinet to get?? (London UK!)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What filing cabinet to get?? (London UK!)

All,

I'm new to GTD, half way through the book.

I've just read the bit about not having squashed filing cabinets. Ouch!

I want to get a filing cabinet, and have just spent 45 minutes on these forums and looking at websites trying to figure it all out and don't think I'm any the wiser.

Could someone please help me with learning the different types of filing cabinets, and which type we need for GTD.

Much appreciated

i need uk stuff too

I have been searching for ages for a filinf cabinet and tabbed folders in the UK with no luck

I think its awful the lack of decent resources for GTD in this country - Please help

Comment

ahh..have just started a thread looking for help finding those tabbed files in the UK...

but I can help with the filing cabinets...basically you want to be asking for a standard filing cabinet..but without the suspension cage and WITH a compression plate (the sprung thingy that means you can use these tabbed files we cannot find eeek)

Comment

Are these not they? If not then I have been using the wrong thing!!

http://www.lyreco.com/OnLineOrdering...NSShw:v37btime

Edited to say: I can't get it to stay on the product, so just enter "tabbed folders" in the product search and then click on "filing" then find the five part tabbed folders. Although it looks like it's on folder tabbed in five parts, it is five separate folders.
        Last edited by mackenzie; 12-30-2005, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X