Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah! The eBook for Palm OS is out!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah! The eBook for Palm OS is out!!

I am so pleased that I can now carry this book without the extra weight!!! Anyone else have it yet?

Originally posted by Chasen
    I am so pleased that I can now carry this book without the extra weight!!! Anyone else have it yet?
    Can you post a link to it?

Comment

GTD eBook link

Originally posted by Max
      Can you post a link to it?

Try this:

http://www.ereader.com/product/detail/18821

Ron Begin

Comment

GTD eBook

I've just came across GTD and was about to head to the bookstore but then saw the ereader.com ad also. Not having seen either version yet, are there 'non-text' (ie graphs, drawings,etc) that are lost in the electronic version, or is everything still included? I've read a couple of books on the palm and was suprised that I didn't miss that 'tactile feel' of the physical book, although with topics such as this (GTD), I think I might prefer to keep it as a real book for reference purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane
          ....are there 'non-text' (ie graphs, drawings,etc) that are lost in the electronic version, or is everything still included? ....

There are not many pictures or diagram in the book, and I have not read through the entire ebook. But I can say that the all important workflow diagram is there. So I doubt you would lose any content.

Comment

Originally posted by Max
            There are not many pictures or diagram in the book, and I have not read through the entire ebook. But I can say that the all important workflow diagram is there. So I doubt you would lose any content.
            Thanks Max

Comment

And now....

"Ready For Anything" was released today as an eBook

Comment

Working...
              X