Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GTD-Fast CDs Pulled From Market Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTD-Fast CDs Pulled From Market

Hi,

I called DA's office today and found out that the Getting Things Done...Fast audio program (it was a 2 day seminar edited to 7 or 8 CDs) is no longer available for sale.

Anybody know what's up? It didn't sound like there was anything replacing it in the near future. Are they trying to drive us to live seminars?

I'm sorry to hear that I won't be able to get it - it sounded like it had a lot of great stuff on it.

Mark
    Mark@MarkChristensen.com

Stunned

I am stunned by this news. And so very glad that I got my CDs back at the end of last year. They are really awesome and very complimentary to the books.

Sorry to hear that they will not be widely available anymore - unless DavidCo are bring out a new product.

Paul

Comment

That is not good... can somebody of Davidco explain to us.

Comment

Drat! And I had just decided to shell out the bucks for them.

Carolyn

Comment

I consider the FAST CD's to be one of the best investments I have ever made, and have been recommending them to everyone on or off this board who will listen. I'll be interested to see if a sequel, update, revision, etc is forthcoming.

Comment

GTD Fast CD

Davidco has always shown an 'abundance mentality' (sorry Stephen Covey) in the amount of material you can gain from their books and CDs. As a resident of Australia this has been fantastic since we do not have access to the seminars without forking out huge US $ to get them down here. As Davidco grows it may morph into something more like the FC behemoth that sells everything; although would never expect Davidco to have a planner.

Comment

Hello fellow GTDers!

I wanted to respond to the GTD Fast rumor. We have about 80 left in stock (found a few more) and once those are gone, they will no longer be available. We are working on a replacement product with the intention to making implementation of the information faster and easier for the listener.

Thanks as always for engaging with us!

Liz
              (Products manager)
              Last edited by Lisa Peake; 05-08-2007, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Blunder....

If this is true.... what a mistake.... GTD fast was simply the best most approachable source for learning GTD....

Comment

good product, but an updated version would be nice too

I bought the CD's about 2 months ago and they were one of the best investments I have ever made (along with a CD series to accompany the book "Crucial Conversations").

The CD's have a ton of tips and insights that were not in the book. In fact I was listening to one of the CD's on the way to work this morning and I had yet another "A-HA!" moment. I look forward to the next series.

Comment

GTD Fast CD

I revolutionized my office simply by purchasing and reading David's very excellent book "Getting Things Done" which cost just a few bucks at Office Depot. My "in-box" is now gathering dust over in the corner of my office--lol---and my desk is the cleanest it has ever been. E-mail site is clean as a whistle too.

Do the CD's really have any additional information over and above David's book?

Danny Hardesty

www.dannyhardesty.com

Comment

Only 79 left...

Just wanted to say thanks to all, and especially to Liz Vernand, for the heads-up about the last chance to buy this CD set.

Was on my "someday/maybe" list. Now it's ordered.

Regards,
                      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Liz V
                        Hello fellow GTDers!

I wanted to respond to the GTD Fast rumor. We have about 80 left in stock (found a few more) and once those are gone, they will no longer be available. We are working on a replacement product with the intention to making implementation of the information faster and easier for the listener.

Thanks as always for engaging with us!

Liz Vernand
                        (Products manager)
                        Thank you for the information. My only concern is that "faster and easier" won't mean "abridged." As I've said elsewhere, I consider GTD Fast the definitive publication on the methology, even though the GTD book is still required for orientation. The CD set has way more information on GTD implementation than any other source.

My car stereo was ripped off in December with disc 2 still inside. My next action, before repairing the broken window and replacing the stereo, was ordering the GTD Fast set again! Looks like I got my priorities straight after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasDerwin
                          Just wanted to say thanks to all, and especially to Liz Vernand, for the heads-up about the last chance to buy this CD set.

Was on my "someday/maybe" list. Now it's ordered.

Regards,
                          Tom
                          Ditto. I look forward to receipt and some recalibration and additional learning.

Comment

Idea for finding GTD fast...

Good monrning all,

You might want to check out your local library for a copy of the CDs or tapes. I had seen them listed on an order page for our city library a little while ago.

Furthermore, inter-library loans are very useful. I got a copy of John T Molloy's "How to Work the Competition to the Ground..." for for about four weeks from a library in the U.S.

Good luck everyone...

Comment

Just ordered my copy...woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                              X