Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTD Roadmap in NYC

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTD Roadmap in NYC

Hello everyone -

This question is actually for David and his company than for the community but any feedback would be highly welcome.

Are there any plans to hold a GTD Roadmap seminar in New York City? I would love to attend and I can bet there are hundreds of other New Yorkers who would want to attend as well.

Regards,

Would also love to see a GTD Roadmap seminar in NYC

Comment

Add me to the list!

Comment

GTD RoadMap in NYC

Hello All,

Quick introduction, I am Rachelle Bonsignori, Director of Events at the David Allen Company. Thank you all so much for your interest in bringing GTD:The RoadMap to NYC.

We are currently scheduling for next Spring 2006, and NYC is definitely a potential city. Any suggestions you may have regarding venue, best month/day of week, etc. to create the best possible event for all of you New Yorkers would be much appreciated.

Thank you again for your interest. Happy Monday!
        Rachelle

Comment

GTD:The RoadMap in Europe?

Does Mr. Allen plan to visit Europe with his public GTD:The RoadMap seminar? I do not expect that he will visit Warsaw (Poland) but Berlin (Germany) is very close to Polish border so such visit could activate the whole Central-European region.

Comment

Working...
          X