Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Outlook Today Question Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Today Question

Hi,

I'm new to this, having only one week under my belt, but so far so good!

My question is this, I have several categories in tasks that are collapsed when I look at tasks (someday/maybe etc) However, in Outlook Today, they are expanded, is there any way to keep them collapsed in this view as well?

Sorry if this is confusing or has been asked before.

Thanks,

Mike

Try this thread--

http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4597

I asked the same question. Apparently it's not possible.

I finally set up the calendar page with the task view, with the tasks filtered the way I want. That way you can see the calendar and the tasks together, if that works for you.

Hope this helps. Maybe the new Outlook 12 will help with this.

Comment

Outlook Today doesn't allow for any customization

Comment

Originally posted by mike
        My question is this, I have several categories in tasks that are collapsed when I look at tasks (someday/maybe etc) However, in Outlook Today, they are expanded, is there any way to keep them collapsed in this view as well?
        Well, technically the "customization" you can do is limited. What I did was create a "dashboard" which is essentially a type of Outlook Today page which you make yourself. Take a look at this site:

http://www.katywhitton.com/flipping/...display&ID=404

I took the sample on this site and edited it myself to do what I wanted.

Good luck,
        Tom S.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X