Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Management Books and GTD

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Management Books and GTD

Hi all.
    I noticed when I browse the forum that a lot of people have the need to adopt the GTD methodology in a projectmanagement method.

I am wondering about this myself too. I am browsing Amazon.com a lot for this reason and read the reviews there.

Is there any good book out there on projectmanagement that is in line with the GTD methodology?

I think people should really expand on this subject on this forum. IMHO the perfect projectmanagement method would be also a "trusted system".

Please let me know if someone knows a good book that is getting in that direction!

Thanks

Project Management

My favourite book on project management is still "Managing Multiple Projects" by Irene and Michael Tobis. It's about having a reliable work strategy.

The fundamental components of a reliable work strategy according to Tobis and Tobis are:

· Knowing: having a clear set of commitments.
    · Limiting: accepting only those commitments that can realistically be fulfilled.
    · Planning: allocating efforts to your commitments.
    · Tracking: knowing the status of progress on each of your projects.
    · Controlling: making sure projects stay on track.
    · Correcting: repairing individual problems and tuning the system.

Rainer

Comment

No Surprise Project Management[/URL]

by Timm Esque is one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
      X