Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever heard of this???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever heard of this???

Hi folks,

I told my boss that I was learning the GTD system and that for my office I would begin using an A-Z filing system (we've never really organized our files yet!).

He said he'd rather me try a system called suspense tracking system STS or suspense log/tracking system (he couldn't remember which name was correct.)

Has anyone heard of these systems? If so where can I find out more info, and can it be integrated with GTD?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Mike,
    I have often heard of tickler files also being called "suspense files." Could this be what was meant in this case?

Comment

suspense files

I think Frank is correct , I seem to recall Stephanie Winston and Brian Tracy both referring to tickler files by this name --bring forward file was another one.

If that's the case --you can tell your boss you'll be using a suspense file daily

paul

Comment

STS

Just search on Google. You'll find all kinds of references to ridiculously complicated "suspense tracking" filing systems.

Comment

Suspense

I believe "suspense" means the same thing as "holding".

Comment

"Suspense" = either "tickler" or "d

The military services (among others) prefer the term suspense...technically, it's "suspense", but it often gets used as "deadline" as in "the suspense [date] for this next Thursday".

Comment

Working...
            X