Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

act database

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• act database

Hello ,

I hope you can help me. I use ACT 2000 and saved my data to an Iomega drive. Did my back up and everything was restored except for the contacts in my act database. How can I get the contacts from my CD back into my hard drive?

Please help

Thanks in advance

Don't use ACT, but would suggest that your first call should be to the ACT web site and their support pages. After that a general google search may turn up the answer.

Good luck ... I know what a pain it is when a restore does not work as expected.

Additionally, you may want to look at a more robust back up and restore set up. Iomega drive's are yesterday's solution, plus they require you to do something ... place a disk in them and then run the back up program. A HD with a back up software can automate the process. Much more palpable in my view point.

Comment

ACT Database

If you still require help with your ACT! Database we are ACT! Certified Consultants. Please visit our website www.actnowconsulting.com or email me at paul@actnowconsulting.com
      Best regards
      Paul

Comment

Working...
      X