Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Welcome to the new forum... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new forum...

Hopefully, this will work for everyone.

We will be making the archives available, but since we needed to start with a new database, they won't be part of this forum.

Let us know your thoughts.

Webmaster

New board

Looks good. This software has gotten good use in other forums I have tracked.

Thanks! Scott

Comment

New Board...

This looks impressive. Thanks for making it user-friendly.

Comment

New message board

Wonderful! This is great. Who says a little belly-aching won't get results? hehe
        -Steve

Comment

Lookin' better

Perhaps you could add a direct link from the home page.

Comment

Love it!

Looks great.

But if anyone ever catches me using the emoticon that looks like Cartman ( - 2nd one down on the left hand side), smack me with something heavy.

Regards,
            Neil

Comment

New board

Does not work very well with Netscape v4.79. Just a blank page.

Comment

Nice!

Ah - so very sweet! Thanks!

Comment

Cool

Very nice!

Comment

Fantastic new format

This new format is better than I could have possibly hoped for. I really need to hand it to the David Allen folks, really outstanding job.

Comment

John I second the motion, how about a STANDING OVATION for the DavidCo folks for what they've done with the new chatboard!!

Dave, regarding getting a direct link from the homepage - here's another way around the problem. Make a bookmark (add to 'favorites') to this URL:

http://www.gettingthingsdone.com/individuals.php

Once you're on that URL it's just one mouse-click to the discussion forum. That way, you skip the flashing Java/dancing lights show on the new homepage too

-Steve

Comment

Great move!

This newest forum is the best one yet. It's proven and looks great. Thanks for making the plunge.

Comment

Looks great, much better than the old style. Thanks for listening to your users/customers. On another topic, I'm really looking forward to the Outlook form/plug-in that you're developing!

Comment

This is fabulous. I will definitely use this forum more often. Thanks to DA & Co for hearing the feedback and making this happen!

Comment

Love the new board, but I'm encountering some confusing behavior regarding being logged in/out. I registered, logged in, and then spent quite a while composing a lengthy response to a post. When I posted it, I was surprised to see it listed as posted by "guest" - I'd had no warning that I'd gotten logged out.

Also, I've found that if - while logged in - I use the "jump to" function to go to the other forum, when I arrive there I am not recognized as being logged in. If, on the other hand, I use the "David Allen Company Forum Index" hyperlink and choose the other forum from the index, I am recognized as being logged in when I get there.

thanks,
                              Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X