Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
diy planner: problem with registering Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diy planner: problem with registering

Although this isn't a GTD problem, I know that many of you, like me, hang out at www.diyplanner.com and can possibly help me.

I have been trying to register at that site in order to post comments. When I attempt to register, my application is rejected and the registration does not go through, although I have followed the directions perfectly and spelled everything correctly. My e-mail address (!) is highlighted as though it were incorrect. I suspect a problem with the website.

The site does not have a contact address. The only way to get in is to register. Therefore, I am caught in a circular loop.

If anyone here is registered at diyplanner or can otherwise give assistance, I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.

You have to click on "Create new account" in order to register and then type in your user name, email address, first name and last name at http://www.diyplanner.com/user/register
    and then click on "Create new account" at the bottom of that page.

Just did that a few minutes ago with no problem.
    Maybe it's a problem with your browser.

Rainer

Comment

Thanks, Rainer, but I did that several times with no success. Maybe it is my browser...

Comment

E-mail Doug directly

Originally posted by Day Owl View Post
        The site does not have a contact address. The only way to get in is to register. Therefore, I am caught in a circular loop.
        You should be able to reach Douglas Johnston directly at diyplanner at gmail dot com.

The site isn't responding to my requests at all right now, so maybe something funny is going on backstage.

Comment

I just got an account at diy planner today and as I was logging in I started to have problems. Since I wasn't sure if it was me or the server I sent a note. Got the following response:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
          The hosting provider occasionally moves us off a main server whenever
          it figures we're using too much CPU, and threatens something akin to
          extortion. Hopefully I'll get it resolved soon.

*sigh*

all my best,
          dj

Comment

Working...
          X