Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Dashboard

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Dashboard

I recently received the MindJet Newsletter that briefly mentioned using MindManager as a personal productivity dashboard (they apparently have written a whitepaper about it.) Since I am too poor to buy MindManager YET, (I use FreeMind) Can anyone let any light in on this whitepaper and what it outlines?

Or for that matter, has anyone created a visual (mindmaps or anything else) dashboard for yourself to keep priorities, intentions, and goals, etc, in order? I would love to hear about it.

Thanks,
    Erik

I also use FreeMind and have created a "dashboard" that gets updated and printed during my weekly review.

The first level nodes are all my main focus areas - work, personal, family, volunteer areas, etc. Then I have one more level of nodes branching from each of the first levels with the current projects or hot topics in each areas.

Hopefully that explanation made sense...

Comment

FYI, you can download that Personal Prodcutivity Dashboard map at the Mindjet site at:

http://www.mindjet.com/us/download/m...page=1&index=2

You'll need the free trial of MindManager 7, or the free MindManager reader program to view the map. Download links are on the above page.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I may experiment in the future with setting up a dashboard. Currently I use FreeMind to mindmap out my varying levels of focus. Areas of focus, goals, visions, purpose.

Comment

Working...
        X