Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I had to share.... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to share....

I know this is silly, but I am irrationally happy right now. All of my inboxes (voicemail, physical, email) are empty.

Silly? No way ...

For many, a clear in-box is a dream yet to be realised. I remember when I first did it (which implies a few things right there!) I immediately looked up and around to see if anyone had noticed!!!!!

Good on YOU!

Comment

I remember when I got my 1000+ email inbox at work done to zero. It freaked me out.

I thought two things:
      1. Where is everything and how am I going to find it again?
      2. What do I do now?

Must ---- Trust ---- System ----

Comment

*laugh* my husband asked me something along that line. I explained that it had really all been relocated to other places, but somehow that seemed like an improvement.....I was vaguely giddy over dinner

Comment

Now you just have to work on all those next actions. I used to get my inbox down to zero and then just relax.

Comment

just be calm... don't get panic easily..

Comment

Originally posted by drivers View Post
              Now you just have to work on all those next actions. I used to get my inbox down to zero and then just relax.

That really is the trick isn't it. I wanted to do that SO BADLY last night (ie relax)....

Comment

Working...
              X