Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTD Connect - Free Trial

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTD Connect - Free Trial

FYI - David Allen Co. offers a free trial to the Connect subscription service.

I swear I'm not getting paid for this (What? David, you want to give me a $20 bill to do what?) but if you try it I would highly recommend going through the Getting Started section which has a collection of audio and video by David and members of his team that walk through each aspect of setting up a GTD system.

The interviews are good too but Getting Started is one section I keep going back to as a basics refresher.

Mark

Re: GTD Connect - Free Trial

Originally posted by Mark Jantzen View Post
    FYI - David Allen Co. offers a free trial to the Connect subscription service.

I swear I'm not getting paid for this (What? David, you want to give me a $20 bill to do what?) but if you try it I would highly recommend going through the Getting Started section which has a collection of audio and video by David and members of his team that walk through each aspect of setting up a GTD system.
    Thanks, Mark, for your post! If you'd like to learn more about the GTD Connect free trial, or sign up for it, you may do so here.

Comment

Working...
    X