Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticker files/project files: Where do you keep them?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticker files/project files: Where do you keep them?

Hi,

Where do you physically keep your tickler files/project files? In front of the "A" section in your general reference file?

Where do you keep yours and why?

John

Originally posted by BillyIdol View Post
    Where do you physically keep your tickler files/project files? In front of the "A" section in your general reference file?
    I actually don't have a separate set of project files. Everything goes into the A-Z system either at home or work.

This works for me because most stuff I need for projects is electronic, and lives on my laptop hard disk.

- Don

Comment

I keep my tickler at the front of my A-Z reference files. It's just easiest for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyIdol View Post
        Where do you physically keep your tickler files/project files?
        Mine are in the top drawer of the 2 drawer cabinet under my desk. Also in that drawer are the bills to pay and the business receipts folders. I have 3 4 drawer file cabinets behind my desk that are my reference file. 1 is used for supplies storage. the other 2 form the reference stuff I keep. The bottom drawer of my 2 drawer cabinet contains stuff I am still processing,year end papers that will be shredded once they are scanned and the section of files for an organization I am a board member of that I have to keep separate from my personal stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X