Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook 2003 Set up & Task List On Personal Folder

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 Set up & Task List On Personal Folder

I like outlook to open by default to the Personal Folder which gives me a general overview. How ever, I have set up my Action Lists/Projects lists in tasks and now they all appear on the Menu of the personal folder.

Does anyone have a tip to set up that area as more of a todo list as opposed to listing all action items and projects??

Thanks in advance

outlook 2003

Originally posted by number5 View Post
    I like outlook to open by default to the Personal Folder which gives me a general overview. How ever, I have set up my Action Lists/Projects lists in tasks and now they all appear on the Menu of the personal folder.

Does anyone have a tip to set up that area as more of a todo list as opposed to listing all action items and projects??

Thanks in advance
    I cannot understand clearly your question because I use the italian set-up. However I suggest you to buy the Outlook 2003 guide you can find here: http://www.davidco.com/store/catalog...al-p-16173.php. This is very clear to prepare the right environment in outlook for GTD.

I hope it helps

Comment

Working...
    X