Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Journey to Focus on My Horizons

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Journey to Focus on My Horizons

I've written a post about my horizons, the issues I faced in developing them, and how creating my horizons 'map' has started to manifest amazing changes in my life! Check it out.

Horizon of Focus

Michael,

me too I found the horizon of focus lesson very interesting. Have a direction, a clear direction help you a lot. Help to choose, to select...I have to thank about it David, with his last book Making it all work, that I consider a "specialization" of Getting Things Done and I recommend absolutely to read.....no please is not spam!....

Comment

I'm working through this also. I'm really glad that he wrote this book - this is what I needed at this point. I think it will help with motivation and also not committing to things that aren't part of the 'master plan'...

Comment

Originally posted by saroccer View Post
        I'm working through this also. I'm really glad that he wrote this book - this is what I needed at this point. I think it will help with motivation and also not committing to things that aren't part of the 'master plan'...
        This reading I found also that simplify and helped me to become more effective in my approach to GTD. I agree with you. This is a tool to go more in deep.
        My steps has been:
        1. I read GTD and start the process
        2. I bought Outlook guideline and I implemented it
        3. I re-read GTD more in deep
        4. I read making it all work

Comment

Working...
        X