Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What's the Differnce between MAP and GTD? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Differnce between MAP and GTD?

I attended one of David's seminars about 14 years ago and I have the tape seminar for Managing Actions and Projects (MAP). What is the differnce between MAP, GTD, and Ready for Anything?

Bill

Nothing, really... though it's a major new thing....

The basics are the same. What's not is how we've ensured the universatlity of the information to map with the realities of your current world...

David

Comment

Re: Nothing, really... though it's a major new thing....

Originally posted by DavidAllen
      The basics are the same. What's not is how we've ensured the universatlity of the information to map with the realities of your current world...

David
      Whoa, David. English please. What in the world do you really mean? I've been with you since MAP days, and I don't really see any different "mapping".

Comment

Re: Nothing, really... though it's a major new thing....

Originally posted by whkratz
        Originally posted by DavidAllen

David
        Whoa, David. English please. What in the world do you really mean? I've been with you since MAP days, and I don't really see any different "mapping".
        Ironically, I think he's trying to say "We changed the way we talk about some things so they make sense to more people."

Comment

That would be my guess also. -- MAP tapes talked about "new technology" that 's now commonplace and he has made quite a few things sound much simpler.

Practice makes perfect I guess

Comment

Working...
          X