Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Is Anybody Going to the Feb 5-6 Seminar in Marina del Rey? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anybody Going to the Feb 5-6 Seminar in Marina del Rey?

Just curious - I met Randy Stokes at the September seminar . . . wondering if there is anybody from this board I should look out for in February! Hope to see you there.

Taxgeek

Marina del Rey GTD seminar

You should definitely go. I've seriously thought of going again (because once you've attended the two-day seminar you can audit it again for only $295 -- although I'd also have to pay for travel and hotel). Probably won't get to go this year, though.

Best,

Randy

NOTE: I previously said the GTD seminar was free to audit. It's not (my mistake -- don't know why I thought that), but the $295 rate is a great rate in any event. I still plan to go back for a re-up on the two-day seminar at some point. I keep listening to the CD version, and everytime through discover something I hadn't seen before.

Comment

Yup, I'm signed up, looking forward to it.

Comment

Audit Rate is $295

Hey there,

I just wanted to post a correction. The audit rate is $295 for our Getting Things Done seminar. You can contact me directly to register at this rate. I can be reached at Jodi@davidco.com. Just let me know which seminar you attended in the past.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Jodi

Comment

Working...
        X