Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Question about Office 2007 categories Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Office 2007 categories

Hi all,

I just started using the GTD method and already convinced a couple of my co-workers to also use GTD )

A problem we encounter is the next. We like to use the outlook categories in our agenda, contactpersons and our archive of emails, and we like to attach a color to it, so in our agenda, we will have different color for the different meetings about certain projects, or for a meeting with a certain coworker. This works great for all of us. Now the problem that we have is that we only can choose a color out of 25 possible colors (and some colors do look alike alot). Does someone know of a way to create more colors into the categories?

Originally posted by annetje77 View Post
    Does someone know of a way to create more colors into the categories?
    It seems a question too specific. Sorry I don't have any experience as I use outlook 2003.

However I had a couple of association I feedback to you:

Do you the setup GTD manual for Outlook 2007? ?

Did you try to ask in the outlook web newsgroup?

Comment

Thanks for answering my question.

I already downloaded the manual and found lovely tips in it, but not for my specific question.

Ill look further.

Comment

Here is a site (http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...categorie.html) that states that you only get Outlook's 25 colors.

It does seem a little strange, given that so many other applications let you choose from among 60,000+ colors for various purposes.

Joe

Comment

Hi Joe,

Like you i find it very strange that the colors are limited.

Comment

Working...
          X