Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GTD and Paul Bunyan Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTD and Paul Bunyan

Last edited by CosmoGTD; 03-25-2006, 08:43 AM.

I think the problem, Coz, is that many of us have really been helped by David's work, and it is hard to tell if you are being cynical, or joking, or both. If David has a good product, he can sell it for what people will pay, and we are all happy with that. I don't detect any hype or deception in what he is doing. You however, sound like you are feeling ripped off.

Best wishes,
    Gordon

Comment

Don't worry Coz - we were all with you!!

Dave

Comment

Yeah, Coz -- I've been around here long enough to know that you are a true GTDer. Didn't mean to ignore you, but my NA list was too long to take the time to comment on your joke.

Comment

Yeah but now instead of listening to 30 days worth of tapes you only have to listen to 7 to get the "edge" Fix my life in one week -WOW!

If you've seen the infomercials then you know what I'm referring to .

On the other hand --the ThinkTQ system mentioned in another post seems to be gelling nicely with GTD for me -- they also make no crazy promises--they pretty much tell you improvement is a lifelong process and hard work .

wow! reality in a productivity system , haven't seen it anywhere other than GTD.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X