Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using "Making it All Work" in a graduate seminar

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using "Making it All Work" in a graduate seminar

I am going to be using David Allen's latest book in my research design course. Any thoughts on how to integrate GTD best practices into material presented to second year Master's students?

Have they had previous GTD exposure? I ask because, for me, "Making it all work" is an expansion and a deepening of the concepts introduced in GTD. IMO it's difficult to get the most out of MIAW without going through GTD first.

As a part-time PhD student, I find my GTD system invaluable for my research project.

Comment

I gave all my graduate students a copy of GTD and told them to read it. I try to model the best practices for them. I'm not sure any of them really get it

Comment

Grad classes

I'm going to take some grad classes and I never would have felt I could do it without GTD (married, own a business...out of school a LONG time). I'm not the least bit concerned about keeping up with the kiddos, though. Sure wish I'd known about GTD "way back when".

Comment

Working...
        X