Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A topic to discuss with a client

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A topic to discuss with a client

I'd like to be reminded to discuss a topic with my client I don't see on a regular basis. What's the best context to use for that purpose?

I would use @client_id.

Comment

Do you keep agendas? i.e. things to discuss with people the next time you see them. That would be a good place for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolaevnikolaev View Post
        I'd like to be reminded to discuss a topic with my client I don't see on a regular basis. What's the best context to use for that purpose?
        I'd either create a context for the specific client or create a reference folder where I collect all the notes/questions for that client and then my next action of for example "Call client C see list in folder X-Current" in the @phone business hours context

I have typically use a "<client name> - Current" folder for active projects and ideas and a "<client name> - Archive" where I put all the old stuff in case I need to refer back to it.

I don't have as many computer clients now as I used to, farming is full time now.

Comment

thanks for the ideas!

Comment

Working...
          X