Virtual Workflow Coaching
VIRTUAL WORKFLOW COACHING
Our Virtual Workflow Coaching is a one-to-one Getting Things Done® training program. Through a series of eight virtual sessions, you will work with one of our expert coaches to build or expand on your GTD® foundation, fill-in any gaps in your understanding of the methodology, and be set up for long-term and sustainable success in your path of GTD mastery.
The program is tailored to you, engaging with your real-time work and tools. Each 60-minute session is done virtually through a platform that works best for you, such as GoToMeeting, Skype,
For maximum success, you’ll want to spend time between sessions applying what you’ve learned.
Each session is tailored around your key objectives, such as:
- Building your habits for getting your inboxes to zero regularly
- Going through a Guided Weekly Review® to experience getting clear, current, and creative more often
- Optimally configuring your software for managing projects and next actions (such as Outlook® or OmniFocus®)
- Mapping your priorities and higher Horizons of Focus®
- Developing your Areas of Focus and better managing where you invest your time
- Understanding what to review when
- Working effectively with a personal assistant
- Eight 60-minute virtual coaching sessions
- The Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity book
- GTD Workflow Map
- GTD Methodology Guides
- One-year membership in GTD Connect®
- Cognitive Preference Survey – to better learn and work with your cognitive preferences, as it relates to GTD (optional)
The program is offered as a package of eight sessions for $3,600.
Our coaches work with people from all professions installing GTD. They know the common challenges people deal with in getting GTD working seamlessly, and can expertly guide you along a path that works well for you. They have a casual and approachable style that creates a welcoming space for you to explore a new level of mastery, personally and professionally.
To explore if Virtual Workflow Coaching is a fit for you, or to book your sessions, please contact our coaching team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-646-8432.