Workflow Coaching Assessment
WORKFLOW COACHING ASSESSMENT
Our Workflow Coaching Assessment is a condensed one-to-one Getting Things Done® training option. Ranging from two-hours to one-day on-site in your workspace, you will work with one of our expert coaches to identify key improvement opportunities in your GTD® implementation. While not as robust as our two-day Workflow Coaching program, the Assessment is a great option for those who want a taste of our Coaching, to target specific topics for improvement.
The program is tailored to you, engaging with your real-time work and tools.
Each session is tailored around your key objectives, such as:
- Building your habits for getting your inboxes to zero regularly
- Dealing with hard copy and digital backlog
- Optimally configuring your software for managing projects and next actions (such as Outlook® or OmniFocus®)
- Mapping your priorities and higher Horizons of Focus®
- Developing your Areas of Focus and better managing where you invest your time
- Understanding what to review when
- Working effectively with a personal assistant
It’s critical to manage your expectations for this Assessment program. People unaware of the GTD methodology often assume they can “get it” in a couple of hours. Though you will likely get a taste of capturing, clarifying, and organizing, you will not have the hours of practice necessary for most people to stick with it afterwards. This is an assessment and a taster.
- One consultation call before the on-site session, to assess needs and opportunities
- Two-hour to one-day session on-site in your workspace*
- One 60-minute virtual session, within three months of the on-site session, to offer support and course correction
- The Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity book
- GTD Workflow Map
- Methodology Guides
- One-year membership in GTD Connect®
- Cognitive Preference Survey – to better learn and work with your cognitive preferences, as it relates to GTD (Optional for one person. Additional Surveys can be purchased for other team members.)
*The minimum time booked for a Workflow Coaching Assessment is one full day, with a two-hour minimum per session, per person. Up to three, two-hour sessions can be booked in one day, at the same location. This is not team coaching, but more like a condensed taster. We often do Assessments and Virtual Workflow Coaching sessions for teams who have just graduated from one of our Mastering Workflow Series courses and are looking for targeted follow-up support.
Our coaches work with people from all professions installing GTD. They know the common challenges people deal with in getting GTD working seamlessly and can expertly steer you toward a path that works well for you. They have a casual and approachable style that creates a welcoming space for you to explore a new level of mastery, personally and professionally.
To explore if a Workflow Coaching Assessment is a fit for you, or to book your session, please contact our coaching team at email@example.com or 805-646-8432.