In support of GTD implementation and integration, we had a free-form hour (plus) of discussion. We talked about recurring projects, checklists, clarifying versus doing, verbs for projects and actions, and much more. [view video]
This video is one of many available at GTD Connect®, a learning space and community hub for all things GTD. Join GTD practitioners from around the world in learning, sharing, and developing the skills for stress-free productivity.
Knowing how to get the right things done is a key to success. It’s easy to get distracted and overwhelmed. Stay focused and increase productivity with GTD Connect—a subscription-based online learning center from the David Allen Company. GTD Connect gives you access to a wealth of multimedia content designed to help you stay on track and deepen your awareness of principles you can also learn in GTD courses, coaching, and by reading the Getting Things Done book. You’ll also get the support and encouragement of a thriving global community of people you won’t find anywhere else.
If you already know you’d like to join, click here to choose from monthly or annual options.
If you’d like to try GTD Connect free for 14 days, read on for what’s included and how to get your free trial.
During your 14-day free trial, you will have access to:
- Recorded webinars with David Allen & the certified coaches and trainers on a wide range of productivity topics
- GTD Getting Started & Refresher Series to reinforce the fundamentals you may have learned in a GTD course, coaching, or book
- Extensive audio, video, and document library
- Slice of GTD Life series to see how others are making GTD stick
- David Allen’s exclusive “In Conversation” interviews and “Up Close with David” series
- Lively members-only discussion forums sharing ideas, tips, and tricks
Note: GTD Connect is designed to reinforce your learning, and we also recommend that you take a course, get individual coaching, or read the Getting Things Done book.