GTD Setup Guides

Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 by GTD Times Staff

Our GTD Setup Guides give you step-by-step coaching on applying GTD to some of the best software tools out there. We currently have Guides for:

Wunderlist
OmniFocus
Outlook for Windows
Outlook for Mac
iPhone/iPad
OneNote for Windows
Evernote for Windows
Evernote for Mac
Lotus Notes
Google Apps

You can get them and see samples here.

What are we missing? What Guide should we write next? (No promises, as every tool has to pass our rigorous vetting process, but we’re always open to suggestions!)

18 Responses to “GTD Setup Guides”

1. David Drake says:

How about these two:

Nirvanahq
    GTDNext

2. Frank Mélotte says:

Would it be possible to write a guide for Toodledo?

3. LilDivette says:

Please create one for the Things (now called Things3) iOS app! They have a lot features that support the tenets of GTD. Thanks in advance!

4. Amy Smith says:

I have found IQTell (https://iqtell.com/)to be the best productivity app to implement GTD. It is completely based on the GTD method and is totally unique in the productivity app world. Super powerful e-mail processing, Evernote integration, calendar, contacts, project & action management. Everything you need to be productive in one app. It is very flexible and customizable to your work flow. Also, the customer service is the best I have ever experienced from any app. They are amazing! I love it and would love to see you write a guide for it!

5. Jen P. says:

Yes, I second a Things 3 request, please.

6. neil says:

While I have used Omnifocus and benefited from the gtd guide I have to use Windows at work. A colleague has recently put me onto Nozbe. This works on PC and IOS and I’m now getting my head around it. Will you be doing a guide on this software?

• GTD Times Staff says:

Thanks Neil. We’ll add your vote for Nozbe. It’s been on our radar, but not likely to be one of the ones we do next.

7. EmJay says:

Another vote for Things3. It has long puzzled me that GTD never says a word about the existence of an app that is so often compared with OmniFocus.

8. Nirvana is an excellent gtd tool.

9. Please consider

Nirvanahq
    Things 3

10. Niall Hughes says:

+1 for Nirvanahq

11. Nathan Simpson says:

Is there a guide for Office 365 at all? On 365 Outlook, there are not the usual tabs (view etc) so it is not as straightforward to configure.

Anything that can make configuration easy would be gratefully received.

NS

12. Siddhartha Nadadhur says:

Nirvanahq guide please. Very good gtd implemented app