Free GTD Resources
By popular request, here is a list of all of the FREE GTD resources offered by David Allen Company:
- GTD Times – This is the the official blog for the David Allen Company. Loads of helpful advice, tips, special offers, tricks & strategies for implementing GTD.
- Podcasts - Includes the GTD best practices series with David & his team.
- GTD Connect – The two-week free trial is a fully-functional experience of our online learning center (except for downloads.) There’s no obligation, no payment required, and nothing to cancel.
- GTD-Q - Measure how you’re doing with control & perspective. Take it as often as you like (especially you crazy makers). There are also some free articles and videos on this site too.
- GTD Facebook Fan Page – A great place to connect with other GTD’ers chatting about a wide-range of GTD topics.
- GTD LinkedIn Network – A great network of GTD enthusiasts with more of a business focus.
- Twitter - Follow David Allen and GTD Times
- GTD YouTube Channel – A collection of fun and useful videos of David and GTD practitioners.
- Productive Living newsletter – David’s free newsletter with “David’s Food for Thought,” product specials & community news. Sent about once a month.
- Video of David @ Google – A great overview from David on the keys to control + perspective.
- GTD Discussion Forums – These rich forums are a great way to ask questions, search for answers and connect with other GTD’ers around the world.